Rector's Think Tank
The Think Tank is the Rector’s advisory team, a council of young staff with unquestionable scientific, directorial, and academic achievements. A group of experts representing every GMU faculty.
The Think Tank aims to create new directions of development, provide consultation for the Rector’s strategic initiatives, and act as a means for the resolution of problems.
- DSc, Eng. Tomasz Dyl – Faculty of Mechanics, Department of Ship Materials and Overhaul Technology
- PhD, Eng. Tomasz Hajduk – Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Marine Electrical Power Engineering
- PhD, Eng. Adam Kaizer, Faculty of Navigation, Department of Transport and Logistics
- DSc, Eng. Andrzej Łebkowski – Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Department of Ship Automation
- PhD, Eng, Master Mariner Grzegorz Rutkowski, Faculty of Navigation, Department of Navigation
- DSc, Eng. Millena Ruszkowska, Faculty of Management and Quality Science, Commodity Science and Quality Management
- Dr Katarzyna Skrzeszewska, Faculty of Management and Quality Science, Department of Management and Economics
- PhD, Eng. Krzysztof Wróbel, Faculty of Navigation, Department of Navigation