Safety rules for students of the UMG in connection with COVID-19
1. If you have symptoms of a respiratory infection, especially cough, shortness of breath, fever, or loss of sense of smell and taste, stay home and see your doctor.
2. If you are (or the people you live with) in quarantine or isolation at home - stay at home and inform the relevant UMG units.
During the stay at the UMG
1. Only students who have classes, as well as those who have previously arranged for meetings can stay at the UMG premises.
2. In organizational and administrative matters, it is recommended to contact us by phone or e-mail in the first instance.
3. After entering the building, disinfect your hands.
4. It is obligatory to cover the mouth and nose in common areas. You can remove the mouth and nose protectors while you are eating.
5. It is not allowed to form crowds in the building.
6. In front of the classroom / laboratory where the classes will take place, we keep the distance between the participants of the classes.
7. Enter the classroom / laboratory slowly, keeping a distance.
8. After entering the classroom / laboratory, disinfect your hands. If the situation and the place require it, put on a visor / mask and gloves.
9. We sit down at places designated by the tutor, keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters.
10. After completing the classes, safely leave the University.
11. The dean or head of the organizational unit is responsible for the proper organization of the work of employees, doctoral students and students at the faculty.
Note: Regardless of the above rules, remember that washing your hands regularly for 30 seconds with soap is a basic and effective method of protection against the SARS-CoV-2 virus.