ELECTRICAL ENGINEER - SEAONICS
Seaonics Polska specializes in design and production of control and distribution cabinets as well as automation systems for marine and offshore industry. For more information look to: http://www.seaonics.com
- Design in EPLAN Electric P8,
- Preparation of project documentation, procedure writing and verification of supplier documentation,
- Contact/communication with sub suppliers and classification societies,
- Calculations and component selection for the projects,
- Technical sales support,
- Support at building and commissioning phases of projects.
- Bachelor's /Master Degree – Electrical and Control Engineering,
- Knowledge of EPLAN Electric P8,
- Knowladge of MS Office,
- English - communicative level,
- Knowledge of the regulations marine classification societies will be advantage.
- Structured, independent and purposeful,
- Ability to make project in teams,
- Service minded,
- Good communication skills (written and oral),
- The person will work closely with others in projects and must have good interpersonal skills,
- Technical background, preferably from oil / gas, marine / offshore will be an advantage.
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment,
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development,
- Competitive terms,
- Full time job,
We welcome both:
a) young graduates and beginners who'd offer commitment, accuracy and good results of their work,
b) already well-qualified engineers, experienced in control cabinets and panels.
If you are interested, please send your CV in English version at recruitment-plseaonics.com