Technical Support - DNV
ul. Łużycka 6 c, Gdynia
Technical Support (Maritime) - MRV/DCS internship / temporary role
DNV is the independent expert in risk management and assurance, with almost 12,000 employees operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are the world’s leading classification society and a recognized advisor for the maritime industry. We enhance safety, quality, energy efficiency and environmental performance of the global shipping industry – across all vessel types and offshore structures. We invest heavily in research and development to find solutions, together with the industry, that address strategic, operational or regulatory challenges.
About Approval Centre Poland
The business unit Maritime Ship Classification Approval (M-SA) at DNV consists of Approval Centre Poland (ACP) in Gdynia, Approval Centre Germany (ACG) in Hamburg and Approval Centre Norway (ACN) in Høvik. Main competences of the Approval Centres (AC) are approval, verification and certification services for maritime related assets, mainly newbuilding, conversions, alternations and certification of materials and components. Digital Class Services unit within Approval Centre Poland is responsible for effective the end-to-end process of CO2 reporting verification.
We are looking for a temporary support or intern motivated to learn about marine CO2 reporting regulation, the role of verifier and digital approach for verification of CO2 emission.
You will be responsible for handling and ensuring that data reported by our clients has required quality, communicate with client on comments, work using internal production system and verification tools.
You will have a unique opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge in the following:
- Vessel operational reporting
- General overview of the technical documentation classification
- Work with development of digital verification tools
- Data quality check and identification of the received documents (monitoring plans, emission reports and fuel oil consumption reports) from external companies
- Close cooperation with international technical departments across DNV’s global approval network
- Cooperation with shipowners around the world
- Bachelor or Master of engineering or Bachelor or Master Students of engineering (available for a full-time job, 40hrs a week)
- Ship or ship systems knowledge both operational and technical
- Greenhouse Gases knowledge will be added value
- Knowledge of data analysis tools such as Microsoft Power BI as well as experience with customer service will be an advantage
- Fluency in English is mandatory (both written and verbal)
- Working knowledge of MS Office tools
- Attention to details and solution orientated approach
- Understanding of ship shore reporting systems will be additional advantage
What DNV offers:
- Full time paid contract/internship
- Training within production tools, verification concept and data processing
- Multisport card and private medical care
- Great working atmosphere and support from your colleagues
Please submit your CV in English. Click on the link below to apply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
Zainteresowało Cię to ogłoszenie?
Z Biurem Karier Studenckich przygotujesz swoje dokumenty aplikacyjne oraz przygotujesz się do rozmowy rekrutacyjnej.
UMÓW SIĘ NA SPOTKANIE