Construction Work Update July 2023
State of progress on 6th July 2023:
- the construction of the building and the roofing is complete and sheet metalwork is now being installed.
Current work ongoing inside the building:
- plastering is ongoing - 70% complete,
- installation of underfloor systems - 90% complete,
- underfloor installations - 40% complete,
- construction of cardboard plasterboard partition walls on the 3rd floor - 40% complete,
- thermal insulation of the garage ceiling – 100% complete.
Outside the building:
- work on the elevation - 62% complete,
- installation of aluminium-glass facades and windows - 71% complete,
- the construction of foundations of fire roads and sidewalks has begun.
In July, work will begin on laying flooring, finishing and painting walls, and the installation of suspended ceilings.