LOCATION: POLAND, OFFICE: GDYNIA
- Planning the stowage of the containers on board Unifeeder’s vessels with a use of Seacos stowage program.
- Focusing on stowage optimisation and maximising vessel utilization.
- Cooperation on a daily basis with all involved parties and solving network issues.
- Finding solutions in order to improve work prospects.
- Chief Officer license.
- University degree in maritime transport as a must have.
- Relevant experience on container ships as at least 2nd Officer.
- Very good command of English language.
- Knowledge of stowage planning systems.
- Good organizational skills, attention to details and scrupulousness.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Analytical skills and creativity in idea generating and problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team.
- Ability to adapt to a new environment easily and openness for challenges.
- Stable and comfortable working conditions.
- Social package.
- Interesting work in an international environment and great opportunity of professional development.
- Good atmosphere among young, dynamic and full of positive energy team.
In order to apply for the job position, please send your CV and cover letter in English via this LINK.
Unifeeder is a Danish company which in the last 40 years has specialised in Northern European Feeder and Shortsea traffic. Our fleet consists of approx. 60 vessels which carry approx. 3,2m TEUs annually. We are approx. 330 employees in offices in Aarhus, Copenhagen, Drammen, Helsinki, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Gdynia, Stallingborough, Tallinn and St Petersburg.
In order to apply for the job position, please add this consent to your application: „I agree to processing of personal data provided in this document for realisation of the Stowage coordinator recruitment process.”
It is voluntary and necesarry to give your data processing consent due to recruitment purposes and in accordance to art. 221 of Polish Labour Code. Unifeeder A/S Branch in Poland, 8 Sportowa str., 81-300 Poland shall be the administrator of your data. Your personal data shall be processed due to recruitment purposes regarding position mentioned in the consent (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point b of GDPR). If you give an additional consent to processing your data regarding other recruitment processes (in accordance to art. 6 par. 1 point a of GDPR), your data shall be processed up to 6 following months.
You are entitled to:
- Accessing your data or copy of your data
- Correcting your data
- Limiting processing of your data
- Deleting your data
- Applying your complaint to UODO Chairman (2 Stawki str., 00-193 Warszawa).