Tanker Operations/Chartering Specialist (PKN ORLEN)
PKN ORLEN S.A.
ul. Bielańska 12, 00-085 Warszawa
Tanker Operations/Chartering Specialist
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- managing tanker voyage operations, voyage orders and planning, nominations, voyage expenses/disbursements, bills of lading, freight invoice settlements etc.
- laytime/demurrage claims
- shipping market research
- preparation of reports, analysis, presentations
- all operational and post-fixture matters
- tanker chartering
In fulfilling your duties, you will be in close cooperation with the company’s chartering manager, traders and trading operational staff and daily communications with ship owners, brokers, terminals and other parties involved in the chartering/operation process.
What you can expect:
- working on fast paced, international shipping market environment in a leading charterer company of the region
- close cooperation with a dynamic international team of traders, charterers and commercial operators
- competitive salary and bonus package, including medical care and various social benefits
- development of tanker market operational and chartering skills, shipping background
- career development opportunities, including trainings, educational courses, lectures etc.
What we expect from you:
- higher education, preferrably with a maritime background
- minimum 3 years’ work experience, ideally within shipping operations/chartering business
- fluent English
- practical knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- driving licence
- self-motivation, good communication, detail orientation, dependability, analytical skills, positive attitude, strong work ethic, honesty.
Aplikowanie odbywa się przez naszą stronę internetową: https://www.orlen.pl/PL/Kariera/Oferty-Pracy/Strony/details.aspx?nPostingId=4105&nPostingTargetId=57099&LG=PL&mask=pknexternal
Data ważności ogłoszenia: 13.02.2020 do 27.02.2020