Junior Project Coordinator/Junior Inspection Coordinator - Baltic Control
Baltic Control®, is a leading global inspection, verification, testing and certification company.
We are internationally recognized and operate through a network of offices and trusted representatives across all geographical regions of the world. The company was established at the port of Aarhus, Denmark, in 1980.
Baltic Control Poland Ltd Sp. Z o.o. is a part of the Danish Baltic Control Group and started operations in Poland in 2006. Along with the development, the Polish division permanently entered the market of commodities and cargo control, carried out by a professional group of engineers and inspectors, who carry out the entire range of traditional inspection work at every point in the logistics chain of sea and land transport.
Currently for our Gdynia coordination centre, we are looking for:
Junior Project Coordinator/Junior Inspection Coordinator
- Support to Project Coordinators Division - coordinating broadly defined inspection processes worldwide
- Daily communication with the international clients
- Inspection data collection and verification
- Issuance of certificates, reports and invoices
- Assisting superiors with delegated tasks
The ideal candidate is characterized by:
- VERY GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH written and spoken (any additional language will be an asset)
- Has experience in office work, documents registration, handling phone calls
- Is an open and proactive team player
- Is able to execute own work under time pressure
- Has customer-focused approach and strong analytical skills
- Accuracy and precision required in preparing documents
- Possesses basic knowledge of Microsoft Office programs – Outlook, Word, Excel.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (an employment contract for a trial period of six months) with salary starting from 3.500 – 4.600 PLN gross
- Specified career path
- Possibilities of self-development in an international environment
- Contact with English language on a daily basis
- Unique and friendly work atmosphere in a good team
- Luxmed package and Group life insurance
- Company’s social benefit fund
- Courses and trainings
- Gentle Onboarding
Please include following permit for processing personal data in CV :
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have my personal data proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Baltic Control Poland Ltd. Sp. Z o.o. in Poland.
The administrator of your personal data is: Baltic Control Poland Ltd. Sp. Z o.o. ul. Chylońska 112A, 81-033 Gdynia. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Baltic Control Poland Ltd. Sp. Z o.o. in Poland. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing additional personal data is voluntary however necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application.
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.