Future Talent Programme - Tetra Pak
Biuro Karier Studenckich zachęca do udziału w programie stażowym dla studentów i absolwentów kierunków technicznych Future Talent Programme 2022 Poland
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our global
Future Talent Programme
Future Talent Programme is a trainee programme to develop your technical and leadership skills and give you broad business knowledge. You will be part of a truly global company with a dynamic, innovative mindset as well as strong roots in a technological environment.
From your 1st day you will be delivering results as a true team member and hold a real position. Your manager will plan the content of your programme and support you in your development journey. After the programme finishes you will have gained great experiences to help you continue your exciting career within our company.
Who is Tetra Pak?
At Tetra Pak, we touch millions of people’s lives every day, enabling better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through food processing and packaging solutions that ensure food safety and quality. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and futures.
You may know Tetra Pak for our packaging solutions, but we offer much more. We also provide food processing expertise and equipment for a broad array of products, from milk and beverages to ice cream, cheese, soups and vegetables.
We are looking for young graduates to be hired with the following roles:
- Production Engineer (1,5-year programme, Technical track, Olsztyn)
- Technical Project Assistant (1,5-year programme, Leadership track, Olsztyn/Warsaw)
- WCM Engineer (1,5-year programme, Leadership track, Olsztyn/Warsaw)
- Automation Engineer (1,5-year programme, Technical track, Warsaw)
- Process Engineer (1,5-year programme, Technical track, Warsaw)
Who you are
- You have finished or are about to finish your Bachelor or Master Degree studies (graduation year 2021 or 2022) and are ready to start in a full time position from 1st September 2022.
- You have a mature and professional personality with the ability to create and utilize a broad network.
- You are a problem solver with a strong personal drive.
- You are passionate about applying your theoretical knowledge into actual challenges.
- You are a true team player with good communication skills.
- Experience from studies or work abroad is considered a merit.
- You are fluent in English, both written and verbal.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on www.jobs.tetrapak.com
Read more about the programme here: www.tetrapak.com/about-tetra-pak/careers/future-talent
Tetra Pak Group