Administration & Carrier Relationships Representative - RPM
RPM | The Driving Force in Logistics™
office +48 58 501 06 40 web www.RPMmoves.com
Detroit | Los Angeles | Amsterdam | Gdansk
Administration & Carrier Relationships Representative
RPM is passionate about changing the lives of our customers, suppliers, team, and communities. We want to impact our customers, carriers, and surrounding relationships in a meaningful way – ultimately improving lives and creating wealth, so that anyone impacted by RPM can in turn give back to what matters most to them.
RPM Core Philosophies:
Recruit the Best: We only seek out the top candidates for our open positions. We seek those willing to advance their career and are willing to work in a high-volume growth environment.
Work Harder Than Anybody Else: We work hard and refuse to overlook the small details. Occasionally we put in long nights, and sometimes, we come in on weekends. That’s what working in a growth environment often entails.
Do Things the Right Way: Honesty, Integrity, and No Excuses! We do things right, all the time. It’s our commitment to our customers, our carriers, and our employees.
With our specialization in the Transportation Brokerage & Supply Chain Solutions space we continue to rapidly scale our operation around the needs of companies of all industries spanning Europe and North America.
We are currently looking for an Administration & Carrier Relationships Representative to support our expansion in Europe. Operations is the core area of the business. This entry level position will be a combination of administrative tasks whilst learning how to build excellent relationships with our carriers. Job is located in Gdansk, Poland.
- University degree.
- Experience in Finished Vehicle logistics preferable but not essential.
- Excellent written skills and verbal communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Full working proficiency in English.
- French and/or Spanish would be desirable.
- Support team with back-office tasks.
- Preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Prioritizing multiple tasks and managing workload and time effectively
- Acquiring and managing transportation orders
- Scheduling loads and carriers in a timely manner
- Optimizing transportation cost.
- Expanding carrier network.
- Excellent career growth opportunities.
- Competitive Base Salary.
- Excellent Commission Structure.
- 26 days annual leave + national holidays.
- Excellent working environment with talented people.
Please send your CV to: recruiting.europeRPMmoves.com
Please make sure that your CV states the General Data Protection Regulation clause (I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document for realizing the recruitment process pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000) and in agreement with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).