WE THINK YOU MIGHT LIKE TO WORK FOR TOS!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Founded in 1992 in Rotterdam. Today, a reliable maritime services provider connecting people from around the world, empowering and helping them find pleasure in their work. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment and training of the very best people for our clients – in the offshore wind & offshore construction, project staffing (nearshore marine & offshore projects), dredging & marine construction, harbour & ocean-going tugs, onshore professionals and inland shipping. We are looking for a Recruiter to strengthen our team at our office in Gdynia – Poland.
IS THIS JOB MADE FOR YOU?
Are you service and quality focused? Do you feel comfortable interacting with people at all levels and from different cultures? In the position of Recruiter, you are responsible for the recruitment and selection of international maritime and offshore personnel. Administration tasks, including updating and checking crew documentation, will be an important part of your job. Within this position, you are constantly anticipating the client’s requirements, and you offer flexible and creative solutions.
YOUR TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screen, assess and interview candidates to shortlist stage; manage the process to ensure the selected candidates accept the positions offered
- General office duties related to company activities. The duties include, amongst others, administration of all required in recruitment process documentation, identity check-ups
- Registration of new candidates in the database and update the candidate’s files
- Following selection procedure recommended by the company
- Develop and follow up recruitment strategies based on a clear understanding of the job requirements to deliver high-quality candidates
- Create compelling job postings involving different media channels to maximise exposure to qualified candidates
IS THIS YOUR PROFILE?
- Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques required
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken
- Administrative and/or Human Recourses department background, as well as recruiter experience in the maritime and/or offshore sector, would be an advantage
- Service and quality-focused; you will be comfortable interacting with people at all levels and from different cultures
- Great cooperation and communication skills
- Computer advance literate and social media familiar
For more information pls contact Ewa Klimczak via our TOS office in Gdynia, Poland +48 58 783 03 80.
WORK WITH US, WE MAKE IT PERSONAL!
We are TOS. A family business. Loyal and authentic. Our business is a people business. We offer selection, secondment, and training of the very best people for our clients – in the maritime, onshore, offshore & wind energy sector. In our characteristic, personal and professional way. We confidently and enthusiastically build sustainable relationships with our employees: www.tos.nl